Thursday, December 29, 2011

14 before 29

Many bloggers have made yearly bucket lists.  "28 before 29" "29 before 29" yada yada yada.  I have never made one.  I dont even make up New Year Resolutions.  I dont make up goals either.  Maybe thats why I work a job making barely more than minimum wage and live with my parents...  Where did my life go?  How did I not accomplish anything?  I want to change this.  The day after Christmas is my half birthday, so I have about six months before I turn 29 [shit].  I just now came up with the idea for 14 before 29 [cause 14 is half of 28, I am so cleaver!].  I am getting anxious just writing this...  I feel I am already on a good path with my Create Challenge.  I just need to make sure my goals are achievable.  Nothing like "Work out".  Specific.  Ok here goes...


  1. Back to school, hopefully winter term
  2. New job, less hours and less people
  3. Speed dating at least once, since the last two times went so well...
  4. Post something to my Etsy shop, I have had one for a long time, but it is empty..
  5. Get contacts,  even if I do heart my glasses
  6. Make 4 dresses for me, have fabric for 3
  7. Makeover my bedroom, I am going to be there awhile, I should really make it my own
  8. Lose 13lbs, this one may not happen but it would rock!
  9. Bigger party for my birthday, cause I deserve it
  10. Go to the beach/aquarium, I want to say alone, but that seems scary...  [hope]
  11. See at least 3 movies in the theaters, I think I only saw 2 this whole year.  Can be alone.
  12. Start up craft club again.  Monthly seems best.  So 6 craft clubs.
  13. Finish my knitted wrap, I never knit anymore.
  14. Find someone to hold hands with, even if its just for a little while.
Well that list was easier then I thought it would be.  Nothing very exciting, but baby steps, right?  Fear is fading  and changing to excitement.  I can do this!  I can be a better me!  I mean I am already awesome!  Lets hope the blog helps with accountability.  So far knowing I have to post things I create helps me think about it more.  Pressure, but not in a bad way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...