Many bloggers have made yearly bucket lists. "28 before 29" "29 before 29" yada yada yada. I have never made one. I dont even make up New Year Resolutions. I dont make up goals either. Maybe thats why I work a job making barely more than minimum wage and live with my parents... Where did my life go? How did I not accomplish anything? I want to change this. The day after Christmas is my half birthday, so I have about six months before I turn 29 [shit]. I just now came up with the idea for 14 before 29 [cause 14 is half of 28, I am so cleaver!]. I am getting anxious just writing this... I feel I am already on a good path with my Create Challenge. I just need to make sure my goals are achievable. Nothing like "Work out". Specific. Ok here goes...
- Back to school, hopefully winter term
- New job, less hours and less people
- Speed dating at least once, since the last two times went so well...
- Post something to my Etsy shop, I have had one for a long time, but it is empty..
- Get contacts, even if I do heart my glasses
- Make 4 dresses for me, have fabric for 3
- Makeover my bedroom, I am going to be there awhile, I should really make it my own
- Lose 13lbs, this one may not happen but it would rock!
- Bigger party for my birthday, cause I deserve it
- Go to the beach/aquarium, I want to say alone, but that seems scary... [hope]
- See at least 3 movies in the theaters, I think I only saw 2 this whole year. Can be alone.
- Start up craft club again. Monthly seems best. So 6 craft clubs.
- Finish my knitted wrap, I never knit anymore.
- Find someone to hold hands with, even if its just for a little while.
Well that list was easier then I thought it would be. Nothing very exciting, but baby steps, right? Fear is fading and changing to excitement. I can do this! I can be a better me! I mean I am already awesome! Lets hope the blog helps with accountability. So far knowing I have to post things I create helps me think about it more. Pressure, but not in a bad way.