Friday, September 13, 2013

Food: Gluten Free Cake Mix Cookies


     i am not a baker!  I dont even like a lot of baked desserts.  Too sweet for me.  Yesterday was my moms birthday and I wanted to do something special for her but wanted to eat it too...  I had a cake mix in the pantry and my friend Lindsey made something like this for our friends birthday this summer and they were amazing!  Only she made a peanut butter frosting.  Yum!

What you need:
Vanilla cake mix (any kind you like I used Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Vanilla Cake Mix)
3 eggs
1/2 cup Vegetable oil
  1. Mix ingredients together in a bowl
  2. Scoop onto a lined baking sheet (I used a Silpat Mat) they will need some space because they do expand.  Two baking sheets worth.
  3. Bake at 400°F for 10-15 minutes on a middle rack.  
  4. Move to a cooling rack.
I frosted them with Dark Chocolate frosting from a can.  I heated the frosting for 10 seconds in the microwave stirred and zapped it for another 10 seconds.  I put it in a zippy bag and cut the corner off.  Too bad I cut the hole really big and it kinda went everywhere...  Still tasty!

Rating:
5 out of 5 shark fins!

What are you making today?

heart you

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...