Friday, September 13, 2013

What I Learned: Girls Dont Poop

     hiya pals!  Happy Friday the 13th!  ooooOOOOoooo ahhhHHHHhhh.  I love Friday the 13th...  Another week flew by.  It seems most of what i learned this week was from YouTube...  I am playing around with the idea of making cooking/crafting videos. I would like the videos to be done from above looking down.  I am trying to figure out how to make this work with my tripod.  I am having very little luck.  I did find this!  How cool!  I totally want one!

I love songs named with my name in them!  I am sure we all do.  Sarah Smile is my fave, even if they spell it wrong...  What Sarah Said is my least favorite...  I dont want to watch anyone die!  Sarah the Whale is a new addition to my Sarah playlist.  I am not sure how I feel about it...  It is from a silly song book.  I heard Sharon Lois and Bram sing a version of on the TV but couldnt find it on the YouTube...  But I found this.  I would fast forward to 1:44 unless you want to hear him talk about his mango juice...


Here it is!  The most amazing thing I learned this week!  Girls dont poop!  Must watch!
 

I also learned I have little patience for people.  This isnt a new fact but I am always surprised but peoples self importance.  Yesterday I got blocked in my own driveway, had the car in front of me, that was clearly lost, stop right in the middle of the street to read street signs (just pull over!  I know where I am going!) and I had a woman at the store cut in front of me by running to get to the line.  I was right there and she nearly hit me!  The best part were her 13 coupons for her 13 items in the 12 items or less line.  Really lady?  What I learned is it isnt worth it to give these people power over me.  So I forgive them for being assholes and I forgive myself for thinking they are assholes.  

Baking triumphs:  Gluten Free Cake Mix Cookies for my mom.
Feelings on Bacon:  Loving it!  Eating it everyday!  I missed you...
Word written this month:  4,700 of 17,543...  But I got this!
Game of choice:  It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.  You think you are winning and then your opponent gets the Invitation card and you get ROCKS!  I won 2 out of the 6 games...

What did you learn this week?
heart you

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...