Monday, January 2, 2012

Obsession: Thai Food and Blenders

I have a tendancy to get really obsessed with things.  I go through phases where I cant get enough of something.  Most of the time it is food....  Sometimes its a item or an idea.  Lets make it a new theme.  Currently the only food [besides roasted veggies] I want to eat is Thai food!  This is really exciting cause up untill a few weeks ago I didnt even like thai food. I would go if everyone else wanted it, but it was never my idea.  Even then all I would eat is fried rice with pork.  Cant do that anymore.  My current fave is Garlic and Pepper Tofu and Coconut Milk soup...  Dreamy.  Today I branched out and went to a different Thai place...  I even tried something different!  It was pretty good, but not as good as my place!
Just looking at the picture makes me hungry...  After lunch we went to Costco where I found this...

It is a Vitamix!  Something I have been lusting after for a few months now!  I want to eat more raw and juice, but my juicer is a pain to clean.  This baby is so easy to clean.  I love it so!  It cost almost as much as my new computer, but totally worth it!  It has a 10 year warranty, so she will be with me for a long time.  She can even make warm soup!  So far I have made two green smoothies.  One for tonight and one for tomorrow mornings breakfast.  After work tomorrow I want to go to the store and get things for soup.  Excited is an understatement!  I giggled about my purchase all the way home.  There will be many more stories on my adventures in blending!

Other obsessions to come:  loft beds, shelves as a head board, veggie burgers, green smoothies...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...