Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Future Ex Boyfriend: John Danziger

just finished watching Earth 2.  Crushed!  Why was that show only on for one season?!  People are so dumb.  Canceling awesome shows...  Hurts my feelings.  

How we would meet:  Me being the amazing copilot that I am, we would have met on the Advance ship, Roanoke.  I would be charming and when we woke up from cold sleep.  Who doesnt like seeing a pretty girl after 22 years of sleep?
Our first date:  Would be a scouting trip.  We could look for food/Terrians and hold hands.  It would have to be a secret for awhile.  
Why we would be in love:  There are only like 6 chicks on the planet, got to get what you can get.  He is also pretty good with a gun, you need that in a man when on an alien planet, I dont want to have to kill grendlers myself.  Plus we are both hot.
Our break-up:  When we get to New Pacifica, he would want to leave and go back and I would want to stay.  The worst part is that we broke True's heart.  Poor thing.  

Now I am watching No Strings Attached and this quote is so me!  "Yeah, talking. Communicating. Relationship stuff. If we were in a relationship I would become a weird scary version of myself. My throat starts constricting. The walls start throbbing. It's like a peanut allergy, like an emotional peanut allergy."  -Emma

Create:  Black Bean Hummus.  Tasty.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...