Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Obsession: Capers & Snow

     i love that this snow picture is blurry!  It has been snowing most of the evening.  It has been super cold all day.  I even told some guest that I thought if it was going to be this cold, we should have snow!  Sometimes you get what you ask for!  Either way it is beaUtiful!  

Snow in my hair.  <3


On to the capers bit.  I can not get enough capers!  You cant really see any in the picture but they are there! Spinach, baby kale, capers and garlic.  So ahmaZing!  I cooked some asparagus and added capers, pretty good.  Not as awesome as spinach and kale but I wouldnt turn i down!  :) Makes me nervous about giving up food for my fast...  I am going to have soooooooooooo much free time without cooking!  Yikes...  I started my shopping list and go tomorrow to get my veg on!  

What are you obsessed with?

heart you

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...