Monday, September 24, 2012

Home from Camping...

     i am home and clean.  It sure wasnt easy going back to work today...  I had a great time!  Glad to be home and out of the sand!  Camping at the beach is not for sissies!

One of the highlights of camping for me is making fires.  This was made very easy by using Crysie's firestarters.  More pictures soon, but this is my favorite!

Number of tin foil dinners:  Just one which is totally weird for me!
Games played:  Two games of celebrity (Elvis was only in there once, but Hotel was not used as the hint...) and helped with the puzzles edge, its all I have the patience for... 
Best:  Splashing in the ocean with my rain boots and fire jenga!
Worst:  Sand.  Lots and lots and lots and lots of sand...  /shivers

How was your weekend?  

heart you

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...