Monday, March 31, 2014

My Future Ex Boyfriend: Daryl Dixon from The Walking Dead

     the season 4 The Walking Dead finale was pretty intense.  I wont go into detail and spoil it.  Is it possible that I already miss it?  October is so far away (at least I will have Game of Thrones again soon!).  

How we would meet:  How everyone meets during the zombie apocalypses, wondering around in the woods.  We would meet up early on, season one, when we were still relatively clean.  I would be the prettiest girl in the camp.  
Our first date:  Me watching him hunt for squirrels.  I would be highly impressed.  I could gather edible plants.  This would highly impress him and that would that.
Why we would be in love:  He could catch the squirrels and I could cook them.  Nuff said.  Plus we are both hot!
Our break-up:  Our break up would be heart breaking for him.  I die.  Not killed by a zombie, I am too fast for that!  A person would kill me.  He would probably go crazy for awhile and live on his own in the woods, but eventually he would come back to the group.  Poor buddy...

This might be the most painful My Future Ex Boyfriend I have done.  I feel like we could have made it work...  If I didnt die...
heart you

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...