Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My Future Ex Boyfriend

So many blogs have recurring themes.  Examples include; Wordless Wednesdays, Favorites, etc..  I have been trying to think of some for me.  I like the favorites one and I am sure I will have lots of wordless posts, but I need one that is more me.  I have been thinking about this for a few days. I found this on my tumblr...


My thought upon seeing this picture was, "those Storm Troopers are kinda cute!"  Never thought that in my life...  I feel like "I Need a Hero" should play.  The next thought was "The one in front could be my future ex boyfriend any day!"  A blog theme was born!  So once a week I plan on adding a picture of a boy.  I also have many funny stories from my romantic life.  [Online dating is not for the weak...  Plus I have been speed dating, not once but Twice!]    Maybe  I can share a story or two...  

Loads of laundry washed:  4
Loads of laundry hung up:  2, one was blankets for my bed, the other was towels... Tomorrow...
Games of Dodgeball watched:  1/2.  Traffic was a bitch, but they won!  :)
Friends that joined me for tea:  Two.  Heart you girls.  We will speed date again in the new year!
Items added to creative list:  0, but I plan on doing some before bed!
My Create item of the day:  My first loopcam!  That is a fun app...

A productive day off! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...