Wednesday, December 14, 2011

004: Barbie fights and rotating Christmas Trees

Today was a rough day at work. I got home at 4pm, after shopping, and took a nap.  Its not often I take a nap at 5:30.  That is all I am going to say about that...  I did make this when I was showing off the fun new app.  I think I will try to make a better one tomorrow!


I had yesterday off and I was very unproductive.  I wonder if it is because I didnt use my happy light.  I did make it to Pub Trivia.  The theme was Divas; bonus points for bringing in a Barbie doll.  Good thing Cryise had 4 on hand!  We came in 4th out of like 8 or 9...  Didnt count teams.  I knew quite a few answers, always exciting!  We tried to loop a  Barbie fight, but I was too trigger happy and got hands a few times... 


I am currenntly watching a documentary, Alone in the Wilderness, on OPB.  I love it!  I want to live in the wilderness, maybe not in Alaska.  I did like Alaska when I was there.  Anyone want to go with me?  I dont think I would like to be totally alone.  A 60 mile hike to the closes person seems too alone..  Dick Proenneke is my new hero.  [Part two just started, good thing this is getting taped!]  It makes me think of Little House on the Prairie.  Loved those books growing up, never got into the show.  My favorite parts were about winter and being snug inside by the fire.  I got lost in the mail, I should have been born a long time ago...  Its so romantic to me, living off the land.  When I grow up...  

Doctors appointments made:   zero
Friends that visited me at work:  one,  So good to see my friend Casey!
Christmas gift purchased:  one...  Crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...