Thursday, December 15, 2011

Failing...

Well I havent been doing very well at my create challenge.  [ps I cut my thumb with a razor blade and it really hurts to type...]  I thought it would be easier.  Maybe if I would just spend some time thinking creatively I could make it work.  Christmas is coming and work has me stressed and the most creative thing I do these days is nap.  I dont even cook.  Just rice and and veg, salad for lunch.  Blah.  I would love to shake this funk.  Maybe in 3 weeks, if all goes according to plan!

I miss holding hands...

Time spent removing glitter nail polish:  34mins and I needed help
People check off my Christmas gift list:  4
People left on my Christmas gift list:  11, uh oh

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...