Thursday, January 5, 2012

009: 5 things

  1. Had an overly productive trip to Whole Foods.  Bought a yummy pizza!  Also kale was on sale.  Two bundles for $3!
  2. Lost a contact today...  In my eye!  For real, I put it in and then 20 mins later couldnt find it to remove it...  Called the eye doctor in a panic.  Receptionist chick took my number but never called me back.  Nothing makes me more angry then bad front desk people.  Do your job Ahole...
  3. Tears are a great remover of eye makeup.  One of my coworkers got a new job and will be leaving me soon.  We are very happy and sad all at the same time.  Very bi-polar.  The next two days we are in charge of the office and I am sure little work will be done...
  4. Taxidirmy polar bears in tutus cheer me up.  Well tutu is in general are a mood buster!
  5. Last but not least, today is my daddy's birthday!  Happy birthday Pop!  You are my favorite Dad ever!  Love you much!  :)
Create:  purple kale and tomato "smoothie"... Not sure if it is good or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...