Friday, January 27, 2012

My Future Ex Boyfriend: Ryan Reynolds


Ryan Reynolds is super hot.  Do I need to go on?  He can be a badass or funny.  Hot.  I had a really hard time picking out a picture of him.  I couldnt decide if I liked him better with or with out the beard...  I went with as Hannibal King cause I heart him so.  Vampire hunters are great.  No vampires for me, thanks!  

Fancy dress parties this weekend:  One and I am pretty excited.  Love that I get to wear my New Years Dress again.  There will be pictures this time I swear!  
Hours slept last night:  I feel like 3 real hours of spell.  I had to take two shots of rum to finally nod off, tonight I wasnt taking any chances and took two before even heading to bed!
Create:  None.  I am lame and sleepy and pretending not to be sick...  Which I am not!  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...