Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Year

     happy Leap Year Day!  How crazy is it that this day only exists once every four years.  At work today everyone talked about how we should do something important today, take a leap.  I didnt.  I now wish I had.  Yesterday I did.  I applied for financial aid.  Yikes.  One step closer to going back to school!  Biggest leap I have taken in a long time.  I can do it.  Right?  Right!

Wishing:  I had taken a picture of me jumping off of something today.
Dinner date:  My Mother.  We had Thai food.
Love of snow:  I wish it had stuck, but it was really pretty to watch it falling...
Create:  I started some wheat grass sprouts!  When they get tails I will take a picture!  :)

Did you take a leap today?

Sincerely yours


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...