Thursday, February 23, 2012

Obsession: Smoothies

      i have been drinking smoothies like they are going out of style!  I am up to two a day.  I make one as soon as I wake up, the other when I get home from work [today I made a third for my brother, my poor over worked blender!].  Did you know the blender is super loud at 5:30am?  Not a soothing way to wake up.  I cut up my fruit and veg at night so I can just toss it all together in the AM.  I even put ice in a bag so I dont have to think at all!

AM
1 Orange
2 Celery Stalks
2 Handfuls of Spinach
1/2 Cup Blueberries
Ice
A little Pineapple Juice to help blend

PM
1 Orange
2 Celery Stalks
2 Handfuls of Spinach
1/2 Cup Raspberries
Wheat Grass Juice
Ice
A little Cranberry Juice to help blend

They are pretty close, but sooooo yummy!  I want to start growing my own wheat grass, but I havent been able to find any seeds at the store!  I got some sunflower and buckwheat I am going to sprout, but havent gotten around to it yet.  Tomorrow?

Create:  More silver paint on the box...  Didnt cover how I would like.  Makes me want to make a diorama a week.  But that seems a bit much.  Lets see how the first one goes.  I am already feeling blocked!


What did you make today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...