Wednesday, September 11, 2013

101 in 1,001: Part Three

      here is another installment of my 101 in 1,001!  YaY!  Also my friend Warren made a list!  Exciting!
  1. Learn 10 songs on guitar
  2. Improve posture heres how...
  3. Road trip
  4. Visit a Renaissance Festival in Oregon
  5. 100 birds
  6. Fly a kite
  7. Send a message in a bottle
  8. Visit Crater Lake
  9. Go ice blocking
  10. Tubing in the snow
  11. Soak in a hot spring
  12. Swim with a whale shark or at least see one...
  13. Go whale watching
  14. Go to Canada
  15. Learn to fish
  16. Run a whole 5k
  17. Garden every summer
  18. Get a henna tattoo
  19. Paint a picture of myself
  20. See a lunar eclipse
Not excited for:  the hot hot heat we have been having.
Annoyed by:  My computer changed a bunch of settings last night and I cant figure out how to fix them...  Not a fan...
Wishing:  I was at the river.  

heart you

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...