Sunday, September 15, 2013

Love= Thunder and Lightning

      i love thunder and lightning storms!  I dont remember may from when I was a kid and being scared.  I remember one when my family went to New York.  My brother was like 2 or 3 which made me like 7ish.  It  was after he had gone to bed, but he got up because he was scared.  My mom and I were playing cards with her aunt.  David was so scared he held on to me like a little monkey.  I didnt really like my brother when he was little.  I thought we were getting a new cat and instead I got this little loud pink smelly thing.  I remember liking him in this moment.  He needed me.  I was there to keep him safe.  At one point he stopped crying and I made him laugh.  Dont get me wrong we spent many years after this fighting like cats and dogs.  To this day we still push each others buttons, but I still love the little nerd.  Even if he is taller than me...  Jerk...  Last week there was a storm.  This time instead of my brother clinging to me it was me clinging to him.  He wanted to go out in the yard to watch.  This storm was close.  The sound and light were right on top of each other.  When they hit I could smell burning.  Kinda scary.  He wanted to get good video and I thought that was an awful idea!  The kid is getting married this year and still need to boss him around...  I guess that is always how it is.

I stole this video from YouTube but there was another storm today.  I will admit that this storm startled me...  Ok I jumped three feet in the air...  I wasnt expecting it!  Jeez...

Cookies left:  One, I should probably share it...
Agenda for the day:  A nap, finish hanging the extra bar in my closet and write.
Wishing:  I hadnt broken my Scentsy Warmer....

What are you doing this weekend?

heart you

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...