Thursday, April 24, 2014

Crafty Inspiration: Getting out of the Slump

     i have been feeling very uncrafty lately.  I made a super easy skirt last week (I tried to blog it but the pictures were not awesome) but it had been awhile since I have felt inspired.  How does one get inspired?  Well I just searched DIY in Pinterest and boom inspiration!  I found some amazing ideas.  It was quite the rabbit hole.  Here are some of my finds.

Pebble Hangers for Jewelry:  I have a lot of necklaces.  Right now I have them hanging on command hooks but that isnt very pretty.  I have looked on Pinterest before for stylish ways to display/organize jewelry.  Most of the diys are complicated but pretty or simple but not pretty.  This is both!  I will have to start searching for rocks.

Ombre Painted Wooden Spoons:  I love wooden utensils for the kitchen but they can be a little boring.  This seems like a great way to brighten things up.  I would even be happy if they were all the same color!

Dinosaur Serving Dish:  I am loving working on Blog To Taste.  I love how much I am learning about food photography and styling.  I like the rustic look but I am also a nerd and quirky.  I would love to make something like this and serve gluten free bacon and chocolate chip cake cookies (coming soon) on it!

Incredible Beach Waves in a Bottle:  My hair isnt straight or curly.  It is awkwardly in the middle.  I would love it to really go wavy.  I need to make some salt water mix to bring it out.  In the summer when it is hot and I have spent the day on the river my hair looks great.  Hope I can recreated it.

Chalkboard Wine Glass:  I am not a big fan of stemware.  I am a klutz and cant be trusted with glass.  I have always liked the idea of wine glass charms, but I would lose them...  This is cute, easy and a great gift.  Or maybe I just really like chalkboard now...

What are you making?

heart you

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...