Tuesday, December 20, 2011

005: Create Ideas

Hmmm.  So posting isnt going well.  I think about the blog all the time, but never add anything.  I have been working on a lists [in my head] about what I want to do.  Here is what I remember...

  1.  Craft corner [drawings done]
  2. Inspiration board [I hear they are all the rage]
  3. Loft bed
  4. Curtains
  5. 3 Dress
  6. Wristlets
  7. Shelves
  8. Resin Jewelry
  9. Kids tees
  10. Bug jewelry
  11. Loopcam box [drawings already done]
 The list is in no particular order.  Some are long term and others are short.  I jsut have to start doing them.  I love lists!

Charlotte is ready for bed, she keeps rubbing the laptop, tough to type.

White Santa Gifts:  Blender [gross]; stolen [thanks Apple!], Target Giftcard; kept [score!]
Batches of Roasted Veg made this week:  2.  potatoes, carrots, onions, 3 colors of peppers, eggplant, mushrooms.  Cilantro and green onions after roasting.  Yum!
Desire to go back to work:  5%, but I am a good girl.  I heart my friends!  The next week is going to suck...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...