Friday, February 10, 2012

026: Black Maxi Dress/Green Cardi & Tea

Look its an outfit post!  Well it was spur of the moment, hence it being at night and all.  I had tea with two soon-to-be-blogger friends and we decided that my dress was super cute so we took some photos.  Too bad I forgot to turtle... Dont tell Tyra.  




Dress:  Found in my car...  In a bag with a mystery $3 price tag...  But it is officially by Old Navy, but I dont know where it came from....
Cardigan:  Old Navy, buy one get one half off sweater
Boots:  Famous Footwear
Necklace:  Fred Meyers

Behind the tree was a pretty water feature.  We will have to venture back for some better shots.



I finished My Name Is Earl today, well at least what was on Netflix.  It ended in a To Be Continued...  Jerks!  I feel so lost without it!  I miss the accents...  I am now watching Earth 2.  I loved this show when it was first on.  Now it feels so old.  Its weird.

Any big plans for the weekend?

1 comment:

  1. I believe it coukd have came from my closet but I'd have to see it to confirm ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...