Monday, March 12, 2012

14 before 29: Checking in

     i am getting very excited for summer!  [Even if today was all rain rain rain!]  Which has be thinking about my birthday and that I havent been doing much on my 14 before 29 list...  Lets check in!
  1. Back to school, hopefully winter term.  Well I am almost signed up for spring term!  Tomorrow I go in for a math placement test... I am all set with writing!  :)
  2. New job, less hours and less people.  Nope...
  3. Speed dating at least once, since the last two times went so well...   Nope...
  4. Post something to my Etsy shop, I have had one for a long time, but it is empty..   Nope...
  5. Get contacts,  even if I do heart my glasses    I did have them, but my brother thought they were his and tossed them.
  6. Make 4 dresses for me, have fabric for 3   Nope...
  7. Makeover my bedroom, I am going to be there awhile, I should really make it my own   Nope...  But I have to before school starts!
  8. Lose 13lbs, this one may not happen but it would rock!   Nope...
  9. Bigger party for my birthday, cause I deserve it   Not time yet
  10. Go to the beach/aquarium, I want to say alone, but that seems scary...  [hope]   Nope...
  11. See at least 3 movies in the theaters, I think I only saw 2 this whole year.  Can be alone.   Nope...
  12. Start up craft club again.  Monthly seems best.  So 6 craft clubs.   Nope...
  13. Finish my knitted wrap, I never knit anymore.   Nope...
  14. Find someone to hold hands with, even if its just for a little while.   Nope...

Well I feel like I am kinda on the right path.  I am going to start a real create list.  Lots to do friends!  :)

Best of today:  Found out I only have to take one placement test!
Worst of today:  Toilet overflowing, its flappy thing is broken and it gets confused on how full the tank is sometimes...  Stupid thing.
Stress level:  85%  school + broken car = bad news
Create:  The last two day I have been working on a new layout for the blog.  Not going well.  Advice?

Whats on your list?


heart you

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...