Monday, March 5, 2012

Moving Pictures: Margarita and Me

     this summer my friends and I made a bunch of movies, mostly scary ones.  We never got around to editing them, for many many reasons.  Today I thought I would try my hand at it.  I picked a short one and mostly just cut stuff out and added music.  It was a lot of fun!  It took a while cuase I had no idea what I was doing, but I really like the end result.  Hope you do too!


For dinner I made Tofu Curry.  It was very yummy!

Bald Eagles seen:  One!  At first I thought it was the biggest Red Tail Hawk I had ever seen...
My car was where:  At the bar...
Favorite new item for smoothies:  Baby Kale.  I got it from Costco and I love it!  Cant wait for a salad!
Create:  Movie and Tofu Curry


Sincerely yours

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...