101 goals in 1,001 days or 2.74065 years. I am using my 30th birthday as a starting point, cause I did some awesome stuff that week! With 06.26.13 as my start date and 03.23.16 will be the end date. Can I finish them all? Lets find out! Read part one.
- 30 day challenge from Heck Yeah Tumblr Challenges!
- Write a book
Jump on to a moving car08.25.13 done while camping, Rosie was driving like 2mph, but I did it!
- Go skinny dipping
- Visit a nude beach
- List of 100 things that make me happy
- Make 5 dresses, one out of shark fabric, one that looks like a shark
- Make the perfect steak
- Learn how to tie 10 knots
- Take a picture with ever letter in the alphabet
- Visit an Art Museum
- Go to the beach alone
- See a drive-in movie
- More volleyball in the summer
- Answer 50 questions that will free your mind
- Re organize my closet
- Make myself a loft bed
- Grow my hair
- At least 15 camping trips
I guess I really want to be naked...
Excited: To camp again this weekend!
Super excited: That I dont have to pack much, my tent is still set up and waiting for me!
Sad: I will miss some of Charlotte's birthday, but so glad she has been my baby kitty for 12 years!!!!
Super sad: My longest relationship has been with my cat...