Friday, August 30, 2013

What I Learned: I Need a Place For Magnets

     friday?  Really?  This week flew by!  I feel like I just did this post for last week!  I have been feeling very crafty lately.  Which is kinda surprising considering I have been helping Rosebud with her DIY wedding.  Next week will be lots of making!
I love my cassette case iPhone cover but this could be really fun too!  I also love these DIY videos. 
 
I love love love succulents!  I think this could be fun with epiphytes too!

Wow.  I love the ocean.  This is a great visual of the depths of it.  

So I am a total noob when it comes to Etsy...  I have had my shop for quite a few years, but was too much of a wuss to list.  Now that I have I still trying to figure it all out.  I went to a Etsy meetup with Melissa this week and learned that non Etsy employees can make a treasury.  Duh...  I guess I am super unaware...  So I made a treasury (and a second one when I should have been writing this blog...)!  It was so much fun to make!  I can see many more of these in my future!

FYI, if you have a Gel manicure and get your pinky finger crunch by a car door it will break the nail and pop off the polish and look like you have lost your whole nail.  This would be less concerning if you are not in the woods, in the dark and mildly intoxicated.  I couldnt even look at it!  It hurt so much!  I was very glad I have friends who are willing to help me rip the last bit off.  /shivers  (I also like that the color of the polish has changed and faded.  It looks like a creepy french tip and not just mint green.)

Ways to save monies:  Retail Me Not
Craving:  Antipasti Bites
Need:  To get my nails done before camping and shop and pack and flea treat the cat...
Discovery:  Coffee makes me need to tinkle.  A lot.
How was your week?

heart you

1 comment:

  1. The succulent cork idea looks like so much fun! And bonus points for using the word epiphyte in a blog post... mad geek points.

    I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog--you should check it out! http://bit.ly/14heCer

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...