Thursday, September 5, 2013

DIY: Expression Signs

      have you ever needed a sign to express an emotion?  I have wanted to make these for a long time for my SUNT videos.  I figured while I was at it I could make a diy post.  It was really easy and I had all the items in the house.  Enjoy!

What you need:
Poster board
Glue
Scissors
Craft sticks (Popsicle sticks)
Writing implement 

1.  Draw the shapes you want your signs to be and add your expressions.

2.  Cut out your signs.

3.  Use glue to attach craft stick to sign.

4.  Let dry.  Mine took a few hours.

5.  If you will be using them for video films write on the back what is on the front for easier fool making.

All done!  That was super easy!

Extra Credit:  You could color them to make them more fun.  I liked mine black and white.

Feelings lack of contact lenses:  I am giving my eyes a rest from contacts for a few days.  I wear the kind you can wear for 30 days and at the 30 day mark I like to let my eyes rest.  These are my new red frames.  I feel like they are kinda weird compared to my old black ones.  I do think they look better with my red hair.  I feel like a little bit of a phony in them...  I used to wear glasses everyday!  Weird!
Love:  Blog meetings!  I love seeing my fellow bloggers, Warren, Melissa, Holly and new bloggy friend Amanda!  Rosie, Julie and Rachel were missed!
heart you

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...