My breakfast this AM. Broccoli with 2 eggs over medium, bacon and coffee with butter and coconut oil. You HAVE to blend it! I used an immersion blender. It gets really frothy. Totes weird. It smells really nutty, like hazelnuts, kinda. I took my first sip. It was creamy and delicious! Kinda bitter at the end because of the lack of sweetener, but I later added some. Here is what I did.
- One cup of hot coffee, one tablespoon of UNSALTED grass fed butter (it HAS to be grass fed or you dont get the right good fats) and one tablespoon of coconut oil blended with immersion blender.
- I added ice and poured it into another glass and back again to cool it.
- I drank half of it and decided it need to be sweeter! I added less than a teaspoon of Truvia and a squirt of chocolate syrup...
It was super tasty! I feel like I have more energy... But that could be the power of suggestion, either way I will take it! I normally add unsweetened almond milk. I might like this better. Who would have thought! Now Titanium is playing on my Pandora. Its a sign!
Some times we need a little help making things better. Here is a magic button!
I need a Cabana Mezzanine Playhouse!
Riddick comes out today!!!!!!! O.O <3 <3 <3
- I have 5ish pairs of leggings and can only find one pair... And they have holes in them! I guess I am more religious than I thought...
- I have been feeling like a chocolate monster lately. Its weird I dont normally crave a lot of chocolate. But I will be making this Chocolate Pudding later today!
- I over extend myself with goals. I have really high hopes for myself, but rarely live up. I need to learn that this is ok. I need to make things more manageable. Not expect less from life but be more realistic.
What did you learn this week?