Monday, March 4, 2013

Earworm: Holly Golightly & The Brokeoffs - Burn Your Fun

i love this song!  I love songs that feel old, but arent.  I guess in my heart I love country, but only rock-a-billy/bluesy/bluegrass/folk.  (I will always love the Wailin' Jennys!)  I am not into saving a horse by riding a cowboy...  Also how do you not fall in love with this album cover?  Those creepy scarecrows really belong together!  True love...  


How was payroll Monday:  Started but it was to late in the day to really do much.  One day it will work as it should...
Iced Tea:  Two skull tumblers full, peppermint...  
Time spent in the sun:  Just my run, I didnt even look outside much today.  I was busy!  Except when I was on hold, then I taught my monster pen cap to eat its hands...  Not weird...
Miles to date:  7

Ps, did you notice my super duper cool new header?  My amazingly talented friend Rosie made it!  She are awesome!  :)

heart you

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...