august has been a busy month! Filled with lots of big events! I started blogging a lot more often. I saw the idea for a review of the month post from The Dainty Squid a few years ago... I loved it! So here is mine for August 2013.
Megalodon was a hoax, Weddings are nuts and Seal Turducken, I am just looking for a brush, and I need a place for magnets
I used to be a vegan, I want to cuddle around the world, I am more of a hippie than you might think and I could survive survivor
- Picking Peaches - I am sure sad we finished them...
- Breaking Bad - I watched 4 seasons in 2 weeks. I had to take a wee break and watch some Bob's Burgers again to decompress.
- Star Trek Into Darkness - I waited a very long time to see it. My mom and I went to a super old/cheap theater. We drank beer and made nerdy jokes. I loved the movie. Karl was amazing as always!
- Ruby Gloom - A silly and sweet show I found on Netflix. The song gets stuck in my head for days. I love how kind a places Gloomsville is. Not sure I could pick a favorite, but Misery is pretty awesome!
- Decoy Bride - This might be in my top ten movies, but I never remember it. I am Katie. Some great quotes! I love the depressing view of love.
- "There is somebody out there for you, somebody sensitive and faithful and kind, but you'll never meet him if you're hiding here." Mom "Good. I dont want to meet him, he sounds like a twat. Anyway, I'm like kryptonite to men. Kryptonite dipped in cellulite." Katie.
- "If you dont mind me saying Katie... You've ah.. ah.. such a, such a terrible taste in man." Laird. "I know, I've gone man vegan. They say after the first six years, you don't miss them anymore." Katie
- "Do you like him?" Mom "He's an emotionally retarded arty boy who's in love with another woman. /sigh Of course I like him." Katie
- Bob's Burgers I love this show and I always will. I watched some of the comic-con panel and they are even more amazing...
- Writing goals
- Nerdy Pick-Up Lines, I would fall for any of these... /swoon
- Grow Your Handmade Business by Kari Chapin So inspiring! I feel like I am on a better path in life because of this book!
- 52 Mondays: The One Year Path To Outrageous Success & Lifelong Happiness by Vic Johnson working on this one with Melissa.
- To make a grocery budget.
- I love mason jars and I want all this to go with it!
- Speaking of mason jars... I want to eat salads out of jars. I think it is the lack of packing my lunch everyday.
- To go on a roadtrip... I should add that to a 101 in 1,001 post...
I feel like I am on the cusp of some really amazing things in life. I cant wait to see what happens!
What did you do in August?